Monday, October 3, 2016

General Conference with our wiggle worm

Just another week in paradise.  Our little girl is getting so big, how can I freeze time?? 

            



Our big thing this week was General Conference and watching it with a little one was very different experience. . . In April baby girl was inside of me kicking my ribs the entire time.  So it was a lot more comfortable this time around, but it definitely was harder to get something out of every talk.  Sometimes she was squeaking, sometimes she was crying and other times I was so tired I was falling asleep but hey we tried our best!
Lucy loved that she got to cuddle her daddy the whole time <3 

Every 6 months the leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints come together and address all the members throughout the world and I LOVE this time!!  Listening to talks about the Savior and His Gospel rejuvenates me.  It was much needed because life is so insane crazy and I was overcome with peace and felt the Savior's love for me so strong.  It is so comforting to know that the Lord is guiding His church through a living prophet, which is so needed in the world today!  Hearing the word of God fills me with joy and keeps me going until the next conference.

 
   
 And these are just a few of my favorite quotes, check out more at 

Really, it was so great to have the peace and comfort from Conference because this week was crazy.  We joke about never getting any sleep and that she loves to hang out with us all night long but really by baby standards, she is a very chill baby.  Until this week :/ I spent all day Wednesday trying to calm down a screaming baby.  The poor thing, she was having a lot of tummy problems and was not too happy.  The only thing we could do to get her to calm down was gas drops and holding her on her stomach. 

That made for a VERY long day! But we celebrated the fact that we made it through that fussy day by going on our first official date night out on the town in 6 weeks!!! HOORAY!!! Olive Garden featuring our favorite 3rd wheel.  It was so much fun to get out of the apartment and spend time together and not have to think about school or work. Hallelujah! 













1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics with her eyes open!! She's a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete