Monday, November 7, 2016

Dockstader Halloween 2016





My cousin Tia told me once that holidays are so much more fun when you have a little one. Well I totally agree!! Even though Baby Girl is still really little it was so much fun to carve a pumpkin for her, dress her up in cute costumes and eat candy for her.  We dressed baby up as Minnie Mouse and Keiton and I wore Disney shirts, I had mouse ears and carried a Disney autograph book and a Mickey balloon shaped popcorn container we got last time we were at Disneyland.  We were going for the tourist look because we are this little Minnie's number one fans!!  Unfortunately this Minnie never let us get a picture with all of that, so this is the best Dockstader Family Halloween 2016 picture we got. She definitely won the battle this time!

In other exciting news Baby girl and I got to escape the huge amounts of homework and laundry that consume my life and go to the Pinner's Conference up in Salt Lake.  I love Pinterest, one of my favorite hobbies is trying to create the pins that I find.  This conference was like my Pinterest board came to life, it was a dream come true! There were booths everywhere with crafty things and cute clothes and I loved the demonstrations I was able to watch! I could have spent a lot more time there but life with a baby. . . need I say more??

We tried to hurry back but got stuck in some major traffic, finally we made it home and we got to spend the weekend with Kim, my mother-in-law.  It was a super quick visit but it is always fun to have her here.  We always have a good time and go out to eat at really yummy restaurants.






Look at baby's new trick!! She has gotten pro at holding her own head! 


 

How can I freeze time?? I want her to always stay this little and cuddly!










No comments:

Post a Comment