Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Marriage Boot Camp

Are you looking to tune up your marriage?

My name is Allison Dockstader and I am studying Family Life Education at 
Brigham Young University.

Join me in my three-week marriage boot camp! 
Combining current research from family therapists and social scholars, I will be addressing topics such as making marriage a priority, communication styles and listening skills.

I'm just a girl who believes 100% in happily ever afters. 
However, I don't believe that happy and successful marriages just happen. There is a lot of effort, time and attention that goes into making a happily ever after. Fortunately, that work doesn't have to be  full of drudgery. Going through life with your best friend by your side can bring the most joy, support, fun, laughter and smiles. 

I believe that a happily ever after is attainable for everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment